These are trying times, but we will get through them together. The care of our employees and our customers is always our first priority.
We are an Essential Business and will remain Open during the Shelter in Place. Travel to and from an Essential Business is Essential Travel thus allowed, but Social Distancing remains in force at all times per Section 10 of the March 16th, 2020 Order of the County Health Officer to Shelter in Place.
We are following CDC and County Dept. of Health guidelines to protect our valued employees, our customers, and our vendor, and insurance partners.
1) Our hours during this time will be Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm (Subject to Change). We have suspended Saturday appointments until further notice.
2) Suspension of “Waiting” appointments.
- a. We offer Online Estimates at www.MikesAutoBody.com/Estimates . By completing our online form and attaching images, one of our experienced estimators will review the damage and be able to provide you an estimate of what it would take to restore your vehicle to it’s pre-accident condition.
b. We offer Pickup and delivery of your vehicle.
c. We offer DocuSign for paperwork (electronic signing)
d. We offer an Online Payment Portal.
3) When in your vehicle, our staff will wear gloves and masks.
4) Before moving vehicles, we will wash the steering wheel, door handles, and any vehicle controls required to operate with an approved disinfectant. This will also be done upon delivery of your vehicle either at our locations or at place of vehicle delivery.
5) Our staff will continue to disinfect all areas of our shops & offices.
6) We follow Social Distancing rules.
7) Our staff will stay home if sick.
8) We continue to wash hands frequently for at least 30 sec.
We would be happy to pick your vehicle up from your home and can get all signatures via DocuSign and when the vehicle is complete, we will deliver back to you. We encourage “touchless” vehicle drop off (drop off your vehicle before we open, or after hours).
We thank you for your loyalty and trust. It is our goal to maintain the customer service our customers have relied upon for the last 48 years. These guidelines are fluid and subject to change. We will continue to closely monitor this situation and provide updates upon any changes to the current order.