Where Quality Counts is not just our slogan, it is our way of life, and it starts with our employees. We are always looking to hire enthusiastic, talented, and motivated people. Take the first step towards your future and complete the form below to submit your information for employment. If we feel you are a good fit for our organization, someone from our management team will reach out to you for the next step.
* Clean and detail vehicles after repairs are complete
* Follow established cleaning and detail procedures
* Shuttle vehicles and customers off premises
* Assist in keeping the parking lot open and organized
* Complete all assigned duties and other requests of management
* Maintain a good working relationship with all employees and management
* Follow management direction and perform other job tasks when assigned by management
* Assist in moving vehicles each day to for the purpose of production, customer convenience, and sublet repairs
* Maintain all tools and equipment used in your area
* Follow maintenance schedule and report any repairs necessary
* Remove objects on the ground in the detail area and clean work area thoroughly
* Assist in emptying all garbage cans into the large dumpsters
* Cut up cardboard boxes as needed
* Able to understand directions and complete job tasks.
* Pre-employment drug test, background check, and a clear DMV report required. Must be licensed for at least three years.
*Maintain a positive attitude