By embracing the newest repair techniques available, acquiring cutting-edge equipment, and streamlining our procedures through ongoing training and lean production practices, Mike’s Auto Body is a leader in the Collision Repair industry. Customer service is always paramount at Mike’s Auto Body and that’s why we’re constantly striving to ensure a seamless, high-quality, and 100% guaranteed repair each and every time.
The purpose of this internship is to facilitate student learning opportunities in the automotive body repair industry. The program is two-fold and combines a specialized curriculum developed by the Company with hands-on training in automotive body repair. Upon completion, the program is designed to provide graduates with marketable skills useable throughout the industry.
- Selected Candidates will start in a free four month intensive hands on training program in a State of Art Mike’s Auto Body training center.
- Part time employment will be available during this four month training period in all locations.
- This four month program combines a specialized curriculum training combination of hands on training and classroom work. This allows candidates to not have any experience necessary, just a commitment to work hard and learn.
- Four month initial intensive class and shop training
- All tools and equipment are provided for this training program.
- Free industry acknowledged Continuous Education Training with I Car.